Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meeting January 25

GELATO CARINA
7:00 pm

There might be a big crowd so I'd like to present an Agenda.

1. Discuss new meeting space and membership fees

So far, the vote for meeting space (and $25/year membership) is 6 and the vote for meeting in public places is 2. No reason why we can't do both, mix it up a bit. Let's try to set up a meeting in the Adventure Center to practice our 'reading out loud' - hopefully Krisztina E. will be on hand at tonight's meeting and we can ask about that.

2. Discuss meeting format - bring your preferences.

My suggestion is Workshop every meeting 7:00 - 7:30 and have Challenges, Speakers, or Presentations the rest of the meeting with writers agreeing to meet after for further workshop if desired.

Hopefully discussions 1 and 2 above won't be more than half an hour total.

3. Talk about the Wild at Art Festival and take turns reading for 6 minutes. Bring your stuff!

Adjourn

I'm going to have to leave at 8:45 - and I'll have my daughter with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home