Saturday, August 26, 2006

Next Meeting

Happy Summer everyone!

I have booked a meeting at the green building in the park on Cleveland between Victoria and Main, downtown Squamish. September 13, 7:00 pm.

As this is the first meeting of our new season, I think the agenda will fill itself with talk for future meetings and plans. However, one of our members, Marc Griffin, has submitted a piece of writing so let's take some time to comment on 'Fridge and Stove'. I will attach it to the email for those who missed the earlier mailout.

We need to finalize our membership in SAC and discuss membership fees, or no fees, dues or no dues. Leslie, I'll have my banking duties completed by that time. Keith, perhaps you could bring along our SAC membership form if we haven't already done that.

Three new writers have expressed an interest in our Writers Group. I have invited Gurdeep Pandher (poet), John Horsfield, and Nadia Halward to join us.

Don't forget the Whistler Writers Festival, September 14-17. Visit the Whistler Writers Group website, the Vicious Circle, for more information http://www.theviciouscircle.ca/

Hmmm. I think that's it for now. If anyone has any comments, please pop them into our blog using the 'comments' mechanism.

Cheers
jude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home